- 85063 Amagansett Dr, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3058 Sqft
- North Hampton home located on 12th Tee box. An exceptionally priced home with 3, 058 sq ft, 4 bdrms, 3 baths, office, formal dining room, upstairs bonus room & additional 17x11 upstairs bonus area partially finished, 4th bdrm has private side entrance-perfect for ''in-law'' suite. 3 Car garage. Master bdrm 25x15, master bath has double vanities, glassed shower & garden tub. Spacious kitchen with stainless appliances overlooking fireplaced great room & sliders leading to screened lanai & views of golf course. Interi ...
- 2949 Pinedale Rd, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1152 Sqft
- Best priced move in ready 3 bedroom home on Amelia Island. Take advantage of this exceptional home on the Island that is convenient to the beach, downtown historic Fernandina Beach, bike trails and the bridge, making it easy for a commute off Island. There is a large 21 X 24 shed and carport which is perfect for a workshop or office. With no HOA restrictions, the .40 acre homesite gives you plenty of room for a boat or trailer. 2X 6 Construction and qualifies for regular home insurance.
- 86345 Fortune Dr, Yulee, FL 32097
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1987 Sqft
- Meticulously maintained, spacious home with open kitchen and 15X19 great room with sliders leading to rear covered and screened porch area. Also features: 15X13 master bedroom and oversized bath with walk-in shower, 3 additional bedrooms, 10X12 dining room, 13X15 kitchen with 42'' cabinets, stainless appliances along with extended center Island and washer and dryer to convey. Solid surface countertops in the kitchen and baths. Home is wired with fiber optic internet capabilities. Architectural shingles and a two ca ...
- 1531 N Fletcher Ave, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2760 Sqft
- Beautiful beach home located on quiet north end of Amelia Island with the most stunning, unobstructed ocean views. You can't imagine a better way to fall asleep than to the sound of breaking waves. Awake to the most spectacular sunrises from your bed or while enjoying morning coffee from your kitchen. This magnificent home has been renovated with an expansive kitchen & great room with sliders opening large covered deck. Main living area is office-4th bedroom & bonus room and access to covered deck and fenced back y ...
- 86812 Sloop Ct, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2302 Sqft
- You'll think you are in a model ~ 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with over 2, 300sq ft of spacious living area. The upgrades are too numerous to list and Sellers have provided a separate Features/Upgrades list for your review. Spacious rooms include the 24X16 Great Room, 17X13 kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, Travertine backsplash and Quartz countertops, 13X11 dining room and an oversized owner's suite and master bath. Some upgrades include: Wood look tile, Stainmaster carpeting in great room and bedrooms, crown ...
- 95060 Elderberry Ln, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2615 Sqft
- Luxurious style townhome in the very popular, Amelia Island gated community of the Preserve At Summer Beach. This small exquisite community consist of townhomes and single family homes, a beautiful pool and lounging area and easy access to the beach, miles of dedicated bike trails, the Ritz Carlton, golf courses, shopping and restaurants. This easy to maintain 2, 615 sq ft home consists of 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. It is an end unit which provides more privacy and sunny rooms throughout. A perfect home for entertai ...
- 87095 Kipling Dr, Yulee, FL 32097
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2780 Sqft
- Exceptional 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home with 2, 780 sq ft of living area. Fully renovated home, including Granite countertops, paint, carpet, appliances and more. 13X19 Great room, 16X15 owners suite and a 13X19 bonus room, 2 car attached garage and a 10X25 rear screened patio area that over looks the rear of the .48 acres of this property. Upstairs HVAC replaced in 2018.
- 2478 1st Ave, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1088 Sqft
- Amelia Island affordable home located one block away from the Atlantic Ocean and 13 miles of white sandy beach available for your pleasure. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath property has been meticulously maintained and is ready for immediate occupancy. A few of the features include a 14X09 upper rear deck and lower covered patio area, fenced back yard, shed and an outside shower. NEW HVAC unit as of April 2019.
- 8623 Noyak Ct, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2386 Sqft
- North Hampton, beautiful home, cul de sac location. Once a model home for ICI builders with so many upscale features included. Large master suite on main floor with double vanity sinks, garden tub and shower and walk in closet. Well thought out kitchen space opening to great room and screened patio. Upstairs are 2 additional bedrooms, full bath and bonus room loft. This popular golfing community offers a semi-private golf course, club house, restaurant and lounge, which are open to the public. HOA includes the comm ...
- 85310 Cherry Creek Dr, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2802 Sqft
- Owners of this new home, built 1 year ago, are having to move due to a job transfer! So, it is move in ready and waiting for all your decorative touches. Floor plan is the popular AV Home Anniston model with 2, 830 sq ft of living area, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, study and a large kitchen area opening to a spacious family room with sliders to private yard bordered by natural vegetation and trees. Gourmet kitchen has quartz counter tops, 42'' cabinets and stainless appliances including double ovens a wine fridge and woo ...
- 96017 Sea Breeze Way, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2753 Sqft
- Exceptional previous model home in Island's desirable Ocean Breeze community. This home has it all, with 2, 753 sq ft of living area, there are 4 bedrooms, 3 baths & a media/bonus room with sink and fridge. Quality features are too many to list but are obvious from the minute you enter through the impressive entry and view the tranquil pond behind the home. The 17x16 master suite has plenty of closet space and master bath has double vanities, glassed shower and garden tub. The separate additional bedrooms and baths ...
- 1556 Ruskin Ln, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2120 Sqft
- Immaculate condition! Owner motivated! Gorgeous end-unit Amelia Park townhome featuring 3 BR, 2.5 BA. Charming neighborhood located in central Amelia Island, convenient to shopping, restaurants, YMCA fitness/swim center and with bike trails/sidewalks, it is a short distance to the beach & Ft. Clinch State Park. Meticulously maintained home with an abundance of upgrades and recent renovations thru-out, including solid wood ''soft-close'' cabinetry, solid-surface countertops, freshly painted interior walls and trimwo ...
- 940496 Old Nassauville Rd, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2484 Sqft
- Waterfront paradise for boating enthusiast! Beautifully treed, 1.05 acres on Christopher Creek with direct access to beautiful Nassau River. Ready for all your boating "toys" with concrete floating dock, boat lift & 2 jet ski lifts. The 2 story deck is perfect for entertaining or just enjoying the nature filled expansive views. After a day on the river, take a dip in the inground pool or take advantage of the extensive covered patio for a great cookout. This home features a grand entry from the "rocking chair" fron ...
- 1131 Ocean Ave, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1677 Sqft
- Panoramic Oceanfront views on the quiet north end of Amelia Island. Enjoy gorgeous sunrises and moonrises from your deck, office/studio, great room, kitchen or bedroom! Bring all your toys: kayaks, surfboards, workout equipment, plenty of storage in your huge 1400 sq ft garage with a half bath. Enjoy searching for seashells or walking your dog on uncrowded beaches right outside your front door. Home has an elevator to the living area from the garage. Downtown Historic Fernandina Beach is a short bike ride away wher ...
- 205 Sea Woods Dr, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1135 Sqft
- Adorable 3 bedroom Island home, just a short distance to 13 miles of white sandy beaches along the Atlantic Ocean. Offering direct access from the lovely treed, fenced homesite to the Egans Creek Greenway. This home has so much character from the tin roof, to wood look flooring and updated kitchen and baths. Updates include newer HVAC (2014) with additional ductwork in master bedroom suite, insulated attic, Nest Smart thermostat, custom closet shelving in all bedrooms, coat closet and utility closet. There is a met ...