- 302 3420 S Fletcher Ave, Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1140 Sqft
- Beautiful, fully furnished, pet friendly condo in the prestigious Atlantis Resort on Amelia Island. Swimming pool, tennis and a private community beach walkover are all included in low monthly condo fee. Enjoy the ocean breeze, magical sunrise and unobstructed view of beach from your oversized 27x12 3rd floor covered balcony. Prepared for any storms with impact resistant windows, newer sliders protected with steel hurricane shutters and a waterproof membrane roof. Smart Roku TVs and electric fireplace convey. Store...
- 85329 Cherry Creek Dr, Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3209 Sqft
- Beautiful home located on an tranquil pond nestled within the highly sought-after cul-de-sac of Amelia Walk. This remarkable Julington Model residence is a haven for those who appreciate both indoor & outdoor entertainment. Kitchen boasts premium features including a copper hammered sink, sleek leather granite countertops & top-tier upgraded cabinets. Split 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3,231 sq ft home provides privacy & an office/guest room option. Entry-way leads to family room, dinette, kitchen area & on...
- 5430 Marsh View Lane, Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1576 Sqft
- Discover the coastal charm in this exquisite home nestled on a wooded 1/2-acre homesite on Amelia Island. Be captivated by the open concept living area with soaring ceilings, abundant natural light, and a central great room featuring a brick fireplace. French doors lead to the screened room and covered patio, seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living. The lush rear yard centers around a sparkling screened pool. Conveniently located, it's a short distance to 13 miles of sandy beach, scenic bike trails, cha...
- 106 Eider Court, Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1719 Sqft
- Rarely does a home become available in the very sought after Ocean Ridge community in Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island. Nestled among tropical plantings and mature trees, this one of a kind neighborhood is just a block from 13 miles of beautiful sandy beach along the Atlantic Ocean. There is a community pool and bike trails are at your entrance with the capability of touring the entire Island. This 3 bedroom home has an open spacious living area and an additional 14x14 enclosed sun room overlooking a very private ...
- 3708 FORT CAROLINE HARBOR ROAD, Jacksonville, FL, 32225 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2561 Sqft
- POOL home in a quiet gated community with only 14 homes. 3 Bedrooms / 2.5 baths plus lots of bonus space. Flex space downstairs with double pocket doors and loft upstairs with plenty of space to meet additional needs. The kitchen includes all appliances, 36” upgraded cabinets, and granite counters. Flooring downstairs-wood look tile and upstairs-Strand Bamboo wood. A 48x31 screened lanai that is enjoyable in the winter months with a heated saltwater pool. Front irrigation and low maintenance artificial turf by Turf...
- 86218 Meadowwood Dr, Yulee, FL, 32097 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2020 Sqft
- Great price on this 4 bedroom, 2 bath home located in the Meadowfield community located just off of State Rd 200. Convenient to shopping, restaurants and half-way between I-95 and Amelia Island. Recently refurbished and ready to move right in. Fenced yard, great for pets and privacy.
- 12242 CAPTIVA BLUFF ROAD, Jacksonville, FL, 32226 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1613 Sqft
- Discover your paradise at Captiva Bluff! This charming 3-bed, 2-bath home comes with WATER ACCESS! Beautiful, bright kitchen features quartz countertops, white cabinets and stainless-steel appliances. The open living area leads to a sunroom and a large deck, making it an ideal spot for relaxation and enjoyment. Master bath offers both a separate shower and a relaxing garden tub. The exterior boasts a separate bonus building with electrical power. Take a leisurely stroll down a path to your dock on peaceful Caney Br...
- 85328 Stonehurst Parkway, Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2267 Sqft
- Amazing sunsets, beautiful views and privacy in this brand new Tivoli floor plan by Lennar. This Marsh Front home features 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and a 3 car garage. The rear porch comes with a screened-in lanai. Perfect Florida lifestyle home in popular Amelia Walk located just minutes to Amelia Island, miles of beaches & historical downtown Fernandina Beach. Amelia Walk is centrally located in Nassau County, off the Amelia Concourse. Convenience is key, 15 mins to the beaches and historic Fernandina, 25 mi...
- 3033 Sea Marsh Road, Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1505 Sqft
- Discover this exquisite Club Villa at The Omni Resort - Amelia Island. This villa underwent recent renovations in 2020, featuring fresh paint and new carpets. The owners used it as a second home. Furnishing it with brand new furniture in 2019, all included in the purchase. Step into a open concept kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, flowing seamlessly into the open floor plan. The dining and living areas, adorned with tile lead to a spacious back patio with pavers. Enjoy the convenience...
- 85074 APOKA COURT, Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1913 Sqft
- A slice of PARADISE can be found in this beautifully well-maintained home with saltwater POOL & large travertine deck bordered by an oversized, premium lot with mature plants and trees providing shade and privacy. Open floor plan with 10-12 ft ceilings, granite countertops with stainless steel appliances. Roof replaced in 2022 and newer rear sliders are just some of the many upgrades. Front dining room is being used as sitting room/TV room. View from master bedroom is priceless. Amelia Walk is centrally located...
- 12869 Winthrop Cove Dr., Jacksonville, FL, 32224 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2331 Sqft
- Lot 357 N HAMPTON CLUB WAY, Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034 United States
- Extra-large .65-acre golf course lot with a serene pond view in "The Peninsula Estates" at North Hampton Golf and Country Club. This sought-after community boasts an Arnold Palmer Signature golf course, clubhouse, expansive pools, tennis courts, kids' playground with a kiddie pool, soccer field, basketball court, and the scenic "Outpost" (a second clubhouse) on Lofton Creek, featuring a fishing dock, kayak launch, fire pit, and space for community gatherings. Conveniently located, just 25 minute...