- 130 N 13th St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- This 64'x102' gently sloping cleared lot is just blocks from the Fernandina Beach Historic Downtown and Central Park. Walk less than one mile to Egans Creek Park and 1.5 miles to enjoy the 13 miles of gorgeous Amelia Island beaches. Near the street just outside the lot is a huge live oak tree and the SW corner of the lot boasts a beautiful Southern Magnolia tree. Both trees provide majestic framing to your future home. The rear of the lot backs up to a wooded lot owned by Nassau County. The lot is cleared and ready ...
- 95430 Woodbridge Pkwy, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1591 Sqft
- Only moments to Amelia Island where you can enjoy 13 miles of spectacular beach along the Atlantic Ocean and the Fernandina Beach Historic District, this truly exceptional home located in the Villages of Woodbridge shows like a builders model. Built in 2018, this lovely 3 bedroom, split plan home flows well with light, open and airy kitchen, dining and living areas that open out to a screened- in patio overlooking a tranquil pond. A separate full laundry room and a built-in computer work desk area completes this en ...
- 91042 Fiddler Dr, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2310 Sqft
- If you are looking for a unique home that has ''personality'', privacy and a tropical setting, look no further. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home in the Piney Island community on a 1/2 acre homesite & is the closest neighborhood to Amelia Island. Master suite with a whirlpool tub, shower & double vanities is on main living area with 2 additional bedrooms, full bath & 1/2 bath along with a combination great room, kitchen & dinette area. Downstairs is perfect for ''in-law suite'' with a bedroom, an additional bedroom or ...
- 823 Vernon St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1300 Sqft
- Don't miss out on owning one of the best valued single family homes on Amelia Island. Only 1.5 miles to 13 miles of white sandy beaches along the Atlantic Beach and 1.5 miles to the Historic Fernandina Beach area. A great location and close to shopping, schools, restaurants, fitness center and movie theatre. This 3 bedroom home has so many possibilities and it is just waiting for your special touches. Don't wait - it won't last long!