- 95018 Elderberry Ln, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 2021 Sqft
- The Preserve At Summer Beach is one of the most appealing gated communities on Amelia Island. Walking distance to Peter's Point and 13 miles of white sandy beach along the Atlantic Ocean and the Ritz Carlton and membership to the Golf Club of Amelia is available. This gated community offers a peacefulness of lush landscaping, ocean breezes, a beautiful community pool and low maintenance lifestyle. The monthly HOA fee of $330 maintains the lawn, irrigation, pool & common area. This private townhome offers 3 bedrooms ...
- Blackbeard Pl Lot 3, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- Amelia Island's inventory of homes is at it's all time low, especially walking distance to the beach! So, take advantage of this exceptional treed homesite located in one of the most perfect locations on the Island & build your dream home with city water and sewer. You will be impressed with the current ''high end'' homes in this small community only a few blocks from 13 miles of beach along the Atlantic Ocean. Just around the corner from the Aquatic & Fitness Center, Ft Clinch State Park, Egans Creek Greenway, ''M ...
- 130 N 13th St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- This 64'x102' gently sloping cleared lot is just blocks from the Fernandina Beach Historic Downtown and Central Park. Walk less than one mile to Egans Creek Park and 1.5 miles to enjoy the 13 miles of gorgeous Amelia Island beaches. Near the street just outside the lot is a huge live oak tree and the SW corner of the lot boasts a beautiful Southern Magnolia tree. Both trees provide majestic framing to your future home. The rear of the lot backs up to a wooded lot owned by Nassau County. The lot is cleared and ready ...
- 2611 Robert Oliver Ct, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2088 Sqft
- Egan's Landing is the perfect neighborhood with a community pool and is walking distance to 13 miles of white sandy beach along the Atlantic Ocean on Amelia Island. Enjoy spectacular sunrises and ocean breezes. This sought after area of the Island features lovely natural landscaping, private walkway to the beach & easy access to the Island's dedicated bike trails. With over 2, 000 sq ft of living area, this 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 baths home is in move in condition. The master suite is located on the first floor & the 2 a ...
- 97620 Pirates Point Rd, Yulee, FL 32097
- Build your custom home on this .56 acre lot with 116' of water frontage. Mostly cleared with the exception of several mature trees to provide shade for your new home. Lot is on navigable tidal canal with easy access to downtown Fernandina and Atlantic ocean. Views of water and marsh. Walking distance to amenity center HOA fees include community pool, tennis courts, club house. Community boat ramp in Pirates Wood for exclusive use of residents.