- 925 Tarpon Ave Apt 18, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1150 Sqft
- NorthPointe is a beautiful community on the north end of Amelia Island. Just a block from the beach and bordered by Ft. Clinch State Park. The owners all say there isn't a better place to be on Amelia Island! Only 2 units in this building and the way it is situated, you have a very private balcony. Enjoy ocean breezes and sunrises, along with sunsets over the State Park. Upstairs there is even a view of the ocean. This home has been very tastefully renovated and there are 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and a large 29X16 c ...
- 91042 Fiddler Dr, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2310 Sqft
- If you are looking for a unique home that has ''personality'', privacy and a tropical setting, look no further. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home in the Piney Island community on a 1/2 acre homesite & is the closest neighborhood to Amelia Island. Master suite with a whirlpool tub, shower & double vanities is on main living area with 2 additional bedrooms, full bath & 1/2 bath along with a combination great room, kitchen & dinette area. Downstairs is perfect for ''in-law suite'' with a bedroom, an additional bedroom or ...
- 96710 Blackrock Rd, Yulee, FL 32097
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1456 Sqft
- Enjoy relaxing country living at this 2-acre property located just minutes north of State Rd 200. The property offers plenty of privacy and room for all your toys such as your boat, motorhome, or build a pool. The 3 bedroom, 2 bath home was recently remodeled and is ready for move-in. The large living room is 13X21, the dining room is 12x12 and the master bedroom is 12x17. In the rear is a huge 38X15 rear deck area for grilling and relaxing. There is a 2 car 19X18 carport with an enclosed 11X12 storage area, plenty ...
- 823 Vernon St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1300 Sqft
- Don't miss out on owning one of the best valued single family homes on Amelia Island. Only 1.5 miles to 13 miles of white sandy beaches along the Atlantic Beach and 1.5 miles to the Historic Fernandina Beach area. A great location and close to shopping, schools, restaurants, fitness center and movie theatre. This 3 bedroom home has so many possibilities and it is just waiting for your special touches. Don't wait - it won't last long!
- 130 N 13th St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- This 64'x102' gently sloping cleared lot is just blocks from the Fernandina Beach Historic Downtown and Central Park. Walk less than one mile to Egans Creek Park and 1.5 miles to enjoy the 13 miles of gorgeous Amelia Island beaches. Near the street just outside the lot is a huge live oak tree and the SW corner of the lot boasts a beautiful Southern Magnolia tree. Both trees provide majestic framing to your future home. The rear of the lot backs up to a wooded lot owned by Nassau County. The lot is cleared and ready ...
- 2131 Shell Cove Cir, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1446 Sqft
- Perfect Island home in Shell Cove. Built in 2018 & nestled in a community of canopy of oaks that has direct access to Egans Bluff Greenway, is walking distance to 13 miles of beach along the Atlantic Ocean & is just a short bike ride to Historic Fernandina Beach. Meticulously maintained with an abundance of upgrades, this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home, features a separate office area, wood floors, gas stove, reverse osmosis unit in kitchen, high-end quality fans & lighting fixtures, cased windows, upgraded master tub & ca ...
- 97340 Castle Ridge Dr, Yulee, FL 32097
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2239 Sqft
- Looking for outdoor space, plenty of room for a pool and toys located in a beautiful neighborhood? This is the property! Impressive 4 bedroom home with 2, 239 sq ft of living area. In addition to the split bedroom plan, there is a 13X12 office, formal 12X12 dining area and an oversized 15X14 kitchen with a high top center island. Stainless appliances, plenty of cabinets and granite countertops. This opens out to a 15X22 fireplaced family room giving you a spacious area for entertaining. Floors were replaced through ...